In this installment of The Apple Podcast Machine podcast, Ricky Spero guest hosts with Bryan Chaffin to discuss the injunction Apple won against Psystar, what's shaping into a battle for the next generation's way of inputting text into our mobile devices, and, of course, the ever popular Apple tablet.
[Podcaster's Note: We've uploaded a new version of this episode with some accidental profanity beeped out and apologize for having missed it the first time.]
- Psystar’s Web Site Back Up - Rebel EFI Listed, No Macs
- Psystar Officially Throws In The Towel, Shutting Down
- Microsoft Censors Tweets in Zune Twitter App
- Judge Hands Apple Complete Victory Over Psystar, Grants Full Injunction
- Fake Steve Calls for AT&T Customer Network Protest, AT&T Calls It “Irresponsible”
- Innovative Text Input Technology Swype Comes to Android