In this week's Apple Weekly Report podcast, Jeff and Bryan break down Apple's WWDC news and its aftermath. There's iPhones, MacBook Pros, AT&T, and Snow Leopard news and context galore. They also preview the shows new theme song.
AWR 152 - Jeff & Bryan's WWDC Breakdown
- Apple Introduces iPhone 3GS [Updated]
- New AT&T iPhone 3GS Pre-Orders Will Arrive "In About a Week"
- Apple Stores Opening at 8AM for iPhone 3G S Launch
- ATT: No Extra Charge for iPhone MMS
- AT&T iPhone Tethering in the Works
- iPhone Software 3.0 Gets Tethering, Except for AT&T
- New MacBook Pro Gets Built-in Battery, Better Display [Updated]
- MacBook Renamed 13-inch MacBook Pro, Gains FireWire 800 [Updated]
- Snow Leopard Coming in September, $29 Upgrades
- Safari 4 Officially Available for Mac, Windows
- Twitter: Find Your Friends
- Build Your Own Twitter Client
- Twitter: Tracking Twitter Stats
- Twitter Clients 101
- Twitter Grader: How Do You Stack Up?
- TMO on Twitter!
- Jeff and Bryan are on Twitter, too.
The Windows Sketch