The new fourth generation Apple TV is available today, so Dave Hamilton and Bryan Chaffin join Jeff Gamet to talk about where you can go to get your hands on one, and what they're looking forward to with third-party apps. They also talk about the cool virtual reality video from Apple and U2.
Recent News See All »
- UK Study Finds 99% of Fake iPhone Chargers Fail Safety Test
- Uber's Latest Update Tracks Your Location More Than Santa Claus
- Give the Gift of Music… Apple Music
- IK Multimedia Releases 'MODO BASS' Bass Guitar Virtual Instrument for Mac
- Apple Adds Online Form for Checking iPhone 6s Battery Replacement Eligibility
Recent Tips See All »
Recent Editorials See All »
© The Mac Observer, Inc. -- All rights reserved. All information presented on this site is copyrighted by The Mac Observer, Inc. except where otherwise noted. No portion of this site may be copied without express written consent. Other sites are invited to link to any aspect of this site provided that all content is presented in its original form and is not placed within another frame. The Mac Observer is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.