With iOS 15.5, Apple has brought back the iTunes Pass as your Apple Account Card. Let’s look at how to add it to Wallet and use it.
Apple informed its suppliers that it will maintain 2022 iPhone production target at 220 million units, less than originally forecast.
Apple informed its U.S. retail store workers of salary increases while the company’s retail chief talked against unionizing.
Apple reminded developers to provided an in-app account deletion option if their apps support account creation.
- Quick Tips Galore! — Mac Geek Gab 915
- Gossip Factories and Other Manufacturing – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-22
- I'm Pretty Much a Doctor Now? — Mac Geek Gab 917
- Security Friday: Actually Some Good News – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-18
- Sci-Fi Stuff We're Waiting For: From Immersive Reality to Robot Companions
- Living that Cord Cutter Life
The iPhone’s SOS feature saved a woman from getting raped by an assailant who asked helped finding his iPhone.
Apple’s mixed reality headset may not be standalone after all. A recent patent filing suggests using a base station and relay docks.
Starting today, Apple Stores in the U.S. are now accepting contactless payments. The company tested the feature earlier this month.
A document leaked to “Business Insider” reveals that Apple is looking for more female-driven content for TV+.
A security expert recently revealed that DuckDuckGo’s browser allows for Microsoft trackers, despite the company’s hard stance on privacy.
Today Apple issued a press release highlighting two reports that focus on the growth of small businesses within the App Store.