As the EV startup struggles financially, it may spell opportunity in Cupertino. It may make perfect sense for Apple to acquire Canoo.
The billionaire head of Berkshire Hathaway prefers non-tech stocks. Still, Warren Buffett has a large investment in Apple. We’ve learned why.
A speech Steve Jobs delivered to a group of MIT students is still as relevant today as it was in the spring of 1992.
When this Italian grandmother has her iPad in hand, there’s no telling what hilarity might ensue. Her iPad fails have gone viral on TikTok.
- 'Everyone But Jon Hamm' is The Best Apple TV+ Advert Yet
- 'MusicMatch' for Mac Now Here, Music Services Expand
- Apple TV+: How Lavinia's Love Life Was All The Drama in 'Dickinson'
- 'The Matrix Resurrections' Now Available to Rent or Buy on Apple TV
- Revealed: The Full Voicemail Message Jon Hamm Left For Tom Hanks
- AirGuard Lets You Detect AirTags on Android Smartphones
Dr. Mac names his favorite Bluetooth speakers for 2022 (at least so far).
Apple has released a new teaser trailer for the Skydance 3D animated film “Luck”. The film arrives Aug. 5 and features an ensemble cast.
Creator of the iPod Tony Fadell recently showed concerns about Mark Zuckerberg’s metaverse. Fadell also spoke about the end of the iPod.
Elon musk seems to be wavering over his Twitter deal. Now, many are starting to speculate his next move.
Apple has seeded the macOS Monterey 12.4 Release Candidate. Among the changes, Universal Control is no longer labeled as beta.
A leaked internal memo revealed Apple’s anti-union talking points saying store workers could lose benefits, career opportunities.