Prepping for the earnings call, a Federal agency calls for sideloading, and Samsung teases a move on mixed-reality.
Notes ahead of Apple’s earnings, details around HomePod, and the last of Apple Store’s original doors closes.
A fight over foldable iPads, Apple’s in trouble with the NLRB, and remembering the year that just started.
Checking iPhone shares in China, analysts send notes ahead of Apple earnings, and HomePod starts playing hard to get.
- How Many Operating Systems Does a Mixed Reality Need? - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-13
- Examining Security Keys with Duane Waddle - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-24
- You A.R. What You Eat - TMO Daily Observations 2023-02-01
- The Foldable iPad Fight - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-31
- Whispers of New MacBook Pros and iPhone Sales - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-17
- Sideloading and Mixing Realities - TMO Daily Observations 2023-02-02
The iPhone surges despite a smartphone slump, while China flexes its censorship powers in Hong Kong. Plus, our podcast gets a special guest.
How over COVID is Apple? A “silent war” over a long held grudge, and “Mac OS Ken” turns 17. That’s what we see from the Observation Deck.
One financial type loves Apple’s M2, the DoJ goes after Google, and Apple ushers in Data Privacy Day. That’s today’s Observation Deck view.
Apple OS updates, banks eyeing Apple Pay users, and the bilingual, international, comic-book-based wine show you’ve been waiting for.
Morgan Stanley senses the dawn, a look at Big Tech’s big layoffs, and news of a couple of App Store investigations.
- 'PUBG: Battlegrounds' Now Free to Play on all Platforms
- 'Everyone But Jon Hamm' is The Best Apple TV+ Advert Yet
- Apple TV+ Makes 'The Afterparty' Premiere Episode Available on YouTube
- Tripp Mickle's Book 'After Steve' Covers Apple's Rise to Trillions
- Apple Releases 'Unity Lights' Watch Face for Black History Month
- PSA: Neil Young Still on Apple Music, Amidst Joe Rogan Spotify Row [Updated]
Targets drop on Apple shares, wheels are in motion for Apple manufacturing in India, and lots of new shows headed to Apple TV+.