Face Shield Assembly
- Remove the thin protective films from the face shield and forehead band by peeling from either edge.
- Align your preferred slots on the face shield and forehead band.
- Thread the strap through the slots and pull to adjust.
- Repeat on the other side.
- Adjust your face shield.
- Wear the face shield in addition to other personal protective equipment.
Cleaning and Reusing
When using your face shield:
- Avoid exposure to high heat.
- Handle gently to prevent drops and scratches.
You can sterilize and reuse your face shield. It has been evaluated to be compatible with the following chemicals:
- 70% Ethanol
- 70% Isopropyl Alcohol
- 6% Bleach*
- 3% Hydrogen Peroxide
*May leave a residue on the face shield.