Apple’s holiday returns and refunds policy for customers in the United States is now in effect. Items purchased at the Apple Online Store that are received between November 14, 2018 and December 25, 2018, may be returned through January 8, 2019.
Holiday Returns & Refunds
Standard Return Policy
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Apple, either online or at an Apple Retail Store, can be returned to Apple. Apple products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
- Please ensure that the item you’re returning is repackaged with all the cords, adapters and documentation that were included when you received it.
Items You Can’t Return
- Opened software*
- Electronic Software Downloads
- Software Up-to-Date Program Products (software upgrades)
- Apple Store Gift Cards
- Apple Developer products (membership, technical support incidents, WWDC tickets)
- Apple Print Products
*You can return software, provided that it has not been installed on any computer. Software that contains a printed software license may not be returned if the seal or sticker on the software media packaging is broken.
Apple’s support page has more information, including instructions on how to return an item.