OWC’s newest product is the Mercury Elite Pro mini, a bus-powered portable drive with up to 4TB of storage and 542MB/s performance. It starts at US$42.99 as an enclosure to add your own drive, or from 480GB, 1TB, 2TB and 4TB, models starting at US$94.00.
Mercury Elite Pro mini
The OWC Mercury Elite Pro mini is a powerhouse that gives creative pros, small office/home office users, students, and families the speed and universal connectivity of a USB-C 10Gb/s interface and up to 4TB of storage capacity and 542MB/s real-world performance speeds.
- Universally compatible: Plug and play with past, present, and future Macs, PCs, iPad Pros, Chromebooks, and Android tablets
- Life ready: save, access, backup, and edit work and personal files with up to 542MB/s real-world performance
- Easy backups: Apple Time Machine and Windows File History ready
- Game on: ideal for game storage with Playstation and Xbox consoles
- Entertainment center: watch videos, listen to music, and view pictures through your Smart TV
- Portable: bus-powered and rugged to go from desktop to mountain top
- Bootable: Startup and launch apps in just seconds
- Quiet: heat-dissipating aircraft-grade aluminum housing and fanless venting provide cool, nearly silent operation
The included USB-C cable with tethered USB-A adapter lets you plug into nearly anything, anywhere.