If your search engine has been replaced with something dubious, you may have Search Marquis malware: here’s how to remove it on Mac.
Apple AirPlay is quite useful, though some users report issues with it only playing audio: here’s some tips and tricks for a fix.
We answer the perennial question: why is my Mac running slowly. Then, we’ll provide troubleshooting tips to speed things back up.
Apple’s addition of support for security keys for Apple ID means better protection for your devices. Here’s how to set it up on your iPhone.
- PSA: Neil Young Still on Apple Music, Amidst Joe Rogan Spotify Row [Updated]
- AirGuard Lets You Detect AirTags on Android Smartphones
- The MKBHD Smartphone Awards 2021
- Apple TV+ Makes 'The Afterparty' Premiere Episode Available on YouTube
- 'Everyone But Jon Hamm' is The Best Apple TV+ Advert Yet
- 'PDF Expert' for iOS Lets You Convert PDFs to Word, More
If your iPhone is connecting to your Mac as a microphone, you may need to disable the Continuity Mic: here’s how.
If you don’t want your Mac to detect your iPhone and use its camera as webcam, here are the steps to disable Continuity Camera.
For those that like to keep it big, here’s how to connect multiple displays to a MacBook Pro, as well as other Mac devices.
For serious multitaskers, knowing how to use Split View on Mac will surely be useful and help you get more things done.
Learn what to do about the “Erase Assistant Is Not Supported on This Mac” error when erasing all content and settings from your Mac.
Users can change the margins in Apple Pages rather easily, and this guide will show how it’s done on iPhone, iPad and Mac.