Knowing where you are at in your writing can often be important, especially for school or work: here’s how to add the word count to Pages.
It won’t be another CODA year at the Oscars, but Apple TV+ has been nominated for two Academy Awards. TMO writer Nick deCourville and Ken talk those over. Plus – the Mac was first shown off 39-years ago this week. Ken and Nick discuss their earliest Mac memories and want to hear yours, too! Email them in: [email protected]
Formatting can be a pain, but it doesn’t have to be: here’s how to double-space text and other sizing options in Apple Pages.
Learn how to connect Bose headphones to Mac even without using the Bose Connect app, which is available only for iOS.
Find out how to view the Private Browsing history in Safari on Mac through the Terminal archive. Is Private Browsing really safe?
Knowing how to allow third-party cookies on your Mac is useful, since those trackers can sometimes help you find what you’re looking for.
Knowing how to find the MAC address on your MacBook can sometimes be useful, especially when configuring a network router.
While Steam is a fantastic gaming platform, some users may tire of the app opening on startup with their Mac: here’s how to stop it.
Find out the different methods to check the storage on your Mac, such as using the Finder app, About This Mac and more.
- 'Deliveries' App Update Supports Shortcuts on macOS Monterey
- Apple TV+ Makes 'The Afterparty' Premiere Episode Available on YouTube
- Apple Releases 'Unity Lights' Watch Face for Black History Month
- Update to 'Apple Frames' Shortcut Supports Apple Watch Series 7, 2021 MacBook Pro
- Revealed: The Full Voicemail Message Jon Hamm Left For Tom Hanks
- 'Fraggle Rock: Back to the Rock' Guest Stars Ed Helms, Cynthia Erivo, Daveed Diggs Play Frictionary
Learn the best two ways to play Genshin Impact on your Mac: using GeForce Now gaming platform or MacOS Boot Camp by installing Windows 11.