- Apple Books is running dedicated eBook and audiobook collections to help readers discover stories and uncover histories that illuminate the experience of war and the transition from battlefield to civilian life.
- Apple Podcasts is also featuring a collection of shows with inspiring and informative stories, produced by and covering veterans, on the Browse tab for listeners in the US.
- Apple TV shares collections of stories in the Military Stories section, featuring inspiring documentaries like “Sky Blossom,” sweeping dramas, and even irreverent comedies.
- Apple Fitness+ released a new episode of Time to Walk featuring Gen. CQ Brown, Jr., chief of staff of the US Air Force and the first African American to lead a branch of the armed forces.
- App Store features a story on Mindfulness Coach, an app created by the VA National Center for PTSD to help veterans and active service members engage with mindfulness practices.
- Apple Maps offers users anywhere in the world a way to explore landmarks and memorials, such as the World War II Memorial, Korean War Veterans Memorial, or Vietnam Veterans Memorial.
- Apple Watch users in the US can earn a limited edition Activity award and animated stickers for messages by completing the Veterans Day Challenge.
Additionally, veterans and members of the US military, including Reserve, National Guard, and those who are active duty, are eligible for special pricing on Apple products and accessories throughout the year with Apple’s Veterans and Military Purchase Program.