Apple moved its quarterly conference call in October, and it’s set off a lot of echo-chamber debate and speculation. Bryan and Jeff weed out the balderdash. They also ask who cares about Google’s new Pixel smartphone line.
ACM 379: Apple’s Mysterious October Announcements and Who Cares about Google’s Pixel Smartphone?
Sources referenced in this episode:
- Apple Bumps Q4 Earnings Announcement and Call to Tuesday, October 25th
- Comment: Apple’s rescheduled earnings call could suggest new Mac announcement around October 27 – 9to5Mac
- Hey Apple, what’s the scheduling conflict? – Apple 3.0
- Google Pixel: 10 Reasons To Buy The Search Giant’s Flagship Smartphone
- Google Places Swallows The Awkwardly Named “Hotpot” – Techcrunch
- Jeff’s Twitter
- Bryan’s Twitter
- Jeff’s blog: Fresh Brewed Tales
- Bryan’s blog: Geek Tells