Curios Aren’t Just for Breakfast Anymore – Mac Geek Gab 662
Alternative AirPlay Receivers, iMac Upgrades, Troubleshooting in Console, and AirPods controls are just the first four things your two favorite geeks discuss today. Then it’s on to solving the issue of stale Contacts on your iPhone, MailDrop woes, and the Preppers approach to backups. All this and more in this week’s Mac Geek Gab podcast. You’re guaranteed to learn at least four new things.
Sponsor: Other World Computing provides innovative, high-quality performance upgrades for nearly every Mac, backed by incredible warranties and expert support.
Sponsor: Harry’s provides guys a great shaving experience for a fraction of the price. High quality blades, shave cream and accessories shipped to your door on your schedule. Visit Harrys.com/mgg to get $5 off your new shave set!
Show NotesNote: Shownotes are complete!
- 00:00:00 Mac Geek Gab 662 for Sunday, June 18, 2017 <https://macgeekgab.com/>
- 00:02:34 Small Business Show - Lead the Charmed Life!
- 00:02:52 Todd-AirPlay Receivers
- 4 AirPlay Receivers That Are Cheaper Than Apple TV
- Curios Aren’t Just for Breakfast Anymore
- 00:09:05 Kaz-iMac Upgrade Questions
- 00:18:52 Michael-Troubleshooting in Console
- 00:30:38 John-QT-Bring up Mute Controls while AirPods are Active
- 00:33:21 SPONSOR: Harry’s - MGG saves you $5 off your Shave Set
- 00:36:06 SPONSOR: Other World Computing at MacSales.com
- 00:38:39 Bob-iPhone has old Contacts
- 00:43:07 Disable unnecessary contact syncing
- 00:47:54 Simon-Preppers Approach to Backups
- 00:54:50 This Week’s MGG Premium Contributors
- James C., Joe S., Jay C., John V., Stephen A., Micah P.,Phil G., Stacey S., Anders E., Charles R., Gui D., Felix B., Stephen B., Santiago M., Andrew R.
- 00:57:48 Guido-MailDrop Woes
- 01:07:34 Jedd-Which router for me?
- 01:19:27 Jeff-Wi-Fi Chaos
- The Mac Geek Gab iPhone app
- You're downloading today's show from CacheFly's network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of The iOS Show and Applr.