Andrew Orr and Charlotte Henry join host Kelly Guimont to discuss Apple’s year of pandemic actions, and the results of the latest health study.
She’s Birdie is offering our listeners 15% off your first purchase of personal safety alarms when you go to ShesBirdie.com/TDO. Get yours today!
- Daily Observations Archive
- [Updated] Apple's Response to The COVID-19 Pandemic
- Apple Producing Face Shields For Medical Workers Fighting COVID-19
- Apple Awards $10 Million to Firm Producing COVID-19 Sample Collection Kits
- COPAN Diagnostics Ships 15 Million of COVID-19 Tests Following Investment From Apple's Advanced Manufacturing Fund
- Apple Donates PPE to Help Zambia Fight COVID-19 and HIV
- Apple Expands PRODUCT(RED) Contributions to Tackle HIV/AIDS And COVID-19
- Apple Partners With Google on Contact Tracing Technology to Track Coronavirus Spread
- Apple Releases iOS 12.5.1 to Fix COVID-19 Exposure Notifications on Older Devices
- 00:11:17 SPONSOR: She's Birdie
- Apple Hearing Study Shares Concerning Statistics
- Apple Watch Handwashing Feature Pre-Dates COVID-19
- Apple Watch’s ECG Launch in Australia Imminent Following Approval
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed