With Jeff Butts from The Mac Observer as your guide, head into the Terminal and learn your way through the UNIX underpinnings of macOS.
Play Latest Episode
TT8: A High Sierra USB installer, Raspberry Pi AirPrint server, and tmutil
It’s time for another installation of Terminal Tinkering, and this week your host Jeff Butts has plenty in store. Watch and learn about tmutil, using a Raspberry Pi as an AirPrint server, and creating a USB installer for macOS High Sierra.
- A High Sierra USB installer, Raspberry Pi AirPrint server, and tmutil – Terminal Tinkering 8
- Helpful Terminal commands, Homebrew, and ffmpeg – Terminal Tinkering 7
- Compiling sudo and nano, XikiHub with Craig Muth – Terminal Tinkering 6
- Set Up Third-Party Drivers and Unsigned Apps in macOS, Plus Ports in FreeBSD – Terminal Tinkering 5
- The Skylink ATOMS Garage Door Opener, a Few Minutes of vi, and a Tour of Clover Configurator – Terminal Tinkering 4
- Creating the High Sierra USB Install Disk for a Hackintosh and Installing FreeBSD On a Power Mac G5 – Terminal Tinkering 3
- The Arduino Thermometer – Terminal Tinkering 2
- UNIX on Older Macs, the TMO Hackintosh, and Recording Your iOS Screen – Terminal Tinkering 1