Safari extensions can greatly expand a user’s web experience: here’s how to manage them on your iPhone and iPad.
Looking out from the Observation Deck, we see reactions to Apple earnings, South Korea okays Apple Pay, and playing Tetris at SXSW.
If you’re asking yourself, “Why does my iPhone say LTE instead of 5G?”, we have some answers for you, so read along.
When you or somebody else accidentally trigger Emergency SOS on your iPhone, sometimes it might get stuck there. Here’s how to fix it.
- ProtonMail 1.15.11 Update Fixes Bugs With Push Notifications
- These NFT 'Meta Watches' Aim to Transform the Luxury Watch Market
- Get a Wooden Photo Print With New Offering From Mimeo Photos
- 'Fraggle Rock: Back to the Rock' Guest Stars Ed Helms, Cynthia Erivo, Daveed Diggs Play Frictionary
- Apple TV+ Makes 'The Afterparty' Premiere Episode Available on YouTube
- The MKBHD Smartphone Awards 2021
Some users may have a problem with their iPhone camera mirroring or inverting photos: here’s a couple of solutions to address the issue.
Users need the right permissions for their camera, especially with third-party apps: here’s how to unblock an iPhone camera.
Users may not know that they can make their iPhone screen black and white. I’m going to show you how to Grayscale your iPhone.
For those that want to create a new iCloud account, but already have one, there are a few options available to you. Find out here.
- The Big HomePod Returns - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-19
- Looking at the Big Tech Layoffs - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-23
- Whispers of New MacBook Pros and iPhone Sales - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-17
- Holding a Grudge and Loosening Restrictions - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-26
- Virtual Assistant Issues and How/Why to Mastodon - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-30
- From One Frying Pan to Another? - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-20
While the camera on an iPhone can be rather powerful, there are some reports of them blinking or flickering for users: here’s some solutions.