TMO’s Nick deCourville joins The Daily Observations to share the story of an exploding Apple Watch Series 7. Then he and Ken mark the anniversary of Steve Jobs’ passing and wonder who will lead Apple after Tim Cook.
In iOS 16, you may see a Charging On Hold warning if your iPhone gets too hot. Here’s what to do when that message appears.
Reports indicate that Apple has agreed to TSMC’s price hike on processors, despite previous reports stating the opposite.
Sources from “Bloomberg” indicate that the exports of iPhones from India is set to double to $2.5 billion YoY by March 2023.
Apple’s up and down, release dates for a few Apple TV+ series’ new seasons and an Apple exec goes viral on TikTok for all the wrong reasons.
Bloomberg estimates that it will take eight years before Apple’s dependence on China is reduced by just 10%.
The new iOS 16.1 beta 3 now includes an option for users to pre install in-app content before they run an app for the first time.
Rumors suggest that the iPhone 15 Pro Max may rebrand as the ‘Ultra’, and Kuo reports possible segmentation in iPhone 15 Pro lineup.
Apple pushed back the adoption of India’s satellite-based geolocation system, asking for more time before it can implement the change.
- PSA: Neil Young Still on Apple Music, Amidst Joe Rogan Spotify Row [Updated]
- ProtonMail 1.15.11 Update Fixes Bugs With Push Notifications
- Apple TV+ Releases Trailer For "The Last Days of Ptolemy Grey” Starring Samuel L. Jackson
- 'Deliveries' App Update Supports Shortcuts on macOS Monterey
- 'Fraggle Rock: Back to the Rock' Guest Stars Ed Helms, Cynthia Erivo, Daveed Diggs Play Frictionary
- 'Everyone But Jon Hamm' is The Best Apple TV+ Advert Yet
A public interest group takes aim at the practice of locking phones, saying preventing people from switching carriers is anticompetitive.