A report from Mixpanel suggests that the adoption rate for iOS 16 is close to 69% for iPhones, possibly in thanks to the new features.
When Twitter relaunches its Blue subscription, the service will cost more on iPhone than the web. This will help Twitter recoup commissions.
Longtime Apple podcaster Adam Christianson joins Ken to kick around the pricing tools Apple’s opening for developers. Plus – with close to 40-years combined of Apple news under their belts, Adam and Ken talk about what they did not see coming, and what they look forward to seeing.
The App Store is gaining an almost tenfold increase in the number of price points developers can use. It’s also offering new pricing tools.
- 'Everyone But Jon Hamm' is The Best Apple TV+ Advert Yet
- PSA: Neil Young Still on Apple Music, Amidst Joe Rogan Spotify Row [Updated]
- 'Deliveries' App Update Supports Shortcuts on macOS Monterey
- AirGuard Lets You Detect AirTags on Android Smartphones
- Apple TV+ Makes 'The Afterparty' Premiere Episode Available on YouTube
- Apple TV+ Releases Trailer For "The Last Days of Ptolemy Grey” Starring Samuel L. Jackson
Apple has officially announced that its Self Service Repair Program is now launching in eight European countries, including the U.K.
Urban mobility app Moovit has officially announced the new Live Locations feature, creating even more efficiency for those that commute.
A troubling prediction for iPhone 14 Pros, good news for Apple on the smartwatch front, and a surprising PR move for Apple TV+. These are the sorts of things we see from the Observation Deck today.
Bezalel has announced its new Prelude X MagSafe series, offering efficient wireless charging for the iPhone 12 and newer.
- Emergency SOS Demo and New Old Content for Apple TV+ - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-17
- Noise Around Various Voice Assistants - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-23
- Music and Video Wrapped and Replayed - TMO Daily Observations 2022-12-01
- Pricing Tools for Developers and Things We Didn't See Coming - TMO Daily Observations 2022-12-07
- Our Security and Smartphone Futures - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-30
- A Privacy Lawsuit for Apple and the First Mailbag Monday - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-14
Foxconn is experiencing a 3-day hiring freeze due to a lack of quarantine space. This news arrives as Apple continues with supply issues.