On Thursday NVIDIA announced that Fortnite on iOS can soon be possible by way of its GeForce NOW streaming service.
Smartphone accessory maker CLCKR says its Universal MagSafe Stand and Slim Wallet with Stand are now available.
- Information Superhighway...to Hell – TMO Daily Observations 2022-01-14
- 5G vs Airplane Radar – TMO Daily Observations 2022-01-19
- What Makes a Podcast a Hit? — Media+
- Changes and 15 Years of iPhone - ACM 567
- Beats Pill Gets Popped – TMO Daily Observations 2022-01-13
- Keep Your Mac Out Of The ER — Mac Geek Gab 911
A survey conducted by investment bank Piper Sandler in Fall 2021 shows the popularity of the iPhone. 10,000 teens were surveyed in 44 states.
Satechi announced a 2-in-1 headphone stand at CES 2022 that can also charge your iPhone. It’s available to preorder for US$79.99.
ZecOps writes about “NoReboot,” the ultimate persistence bug that can trick the user into thinking the device has been shut down.
Your iPhone and, more specifically, Siri understands the ‘Lumos’ and ‘Nox’ commands from Harry Potter for turning the flashlight on and off!
Blackberry ended support for its smartphone on Tuesday. It was the first smartphone I ever had, so I confess to feeling a little nostalgic about it all! Reuters looked back on the life of the previously indispensable device.
Former U.S. President Barack Obama, one of its most celebrated users, made headlines in 2016 when he was asked to give up his BlackBerry and replace it with an unnamed smartphone. Blackberry lost favor with users with the advent of Apple’s touchscreen iPhones and rival Android devices. In recent years, the company pivoted to making cybersecurity software and embedded operating systems for cars. Social media was alight with tributes. One Twitter user reminisced it was a “fabulous machine” and hoped the company’s phones would be resurrected. In a document published in 2020, the company said it would take steps to decommission legacy services for BlackBerry 10 and BlackBerry OS operating systems and added devices running on them would no longer be supported and may not be able to receive or send data, make phone calls or send messages reliably.
[Image credit: Hafez Husin / Shutterstock.com]
- 'Avatar: Reckoning' Game Brings MMO and Combat Gameplay to iOS
- Apple TV+: Making 'The Tragedy of Macbeth'
- Author's Note From 'El Deafo' Creator Cece Belle
- Apple TV+: Behind The Scenes of 'Dickinson'
- Apple TV+: Author Cece Belle Explains 'El Deafo' Sound Design
- 'The Tragedy of Macbeth' Now Available on Apple TV+
WHOOSH! announced a line of eco-friendly screen cleaner and protectors to keep your devices hygienic using reusable components.