New changes included in a recent YouTube redesign include pinch-to-zoom, a darker dark mode and ambient color in the background.
Reports indicate that the delayed iCloud Photo Sharing Library feature is now seeing a release with iOS 16.1 this October.
Reports from “Nikkei Asia” indicate that Apple is freezing plans to implement China’s YMTC memory chips, citing geopolitical issues.
From JP Morgan forecasts to new Apple TV+ content announcements, there’s lots to see today. Let’s just jump right in.
- Foldable Gadgets and a Truly Killer VR App - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-10
- A Privacy Lawsuit for Apple and the First Mailbag Monday - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-14
- AR and VR with Creative Strategies CEO Ben Bajarin - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-09
- Concerns About Ads from Inside Apple - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-15
- Emergency SOS Demo and New Old Content for Apple TV+ - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-17
- What Does Warren Buffett's TSMC Investment Tell Us? - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-16
Apple and Airtel executives are scheduled to meet this week to discuss the rollout of iPhone 5G support on Airtel’s 5G network.
Many Koreans are switching to iPhone after ditching their Samsung galaxy devices due to the Game Optimization Service controversy.
Bloomberg’s Mark Gurman thinks USB-C won’t last long on iPhone, and that Apple will make it a portless device in the relatively near future. TMO Managing Editor Jeff Butts agrees, while Ken is not so sure. Then, it turns out rollercoasters CAN set off Apple’s Crash Detection. We’ll talk about that on this happy Monday edition of The Mac Observer’s Daily Observations.
In iOS 16, you may see a Charging On Hold warning if your iPhone gets too hot. Here’s what to do when that message appears.
Reports indicate that Apple has agreed to TSMC’s price hike on processors, despite previous reports stating the opposite.