Global smartphone shipments declined by 11% in 1Q22 with all brands suffering from a decrease in shipments except the iPhone.
A Brooklyn, New York man has been convicted for scamming $4.7 million from American Express through the purchase and sale of iPhones.
Reports are indicating that the EU is accusing Apple of not allowing third-party developers access to NFC tech in the iPhone.
Proposed legislation requiring all mobile devices, including iPhones, include USB-C charging ports has moved one step closer to law.
- A Cool Stuff Found Cornucopia — Mac Geek Gab 916
- Geeky Reactions to Apple's Peek Performance Event — Mac Geek Gab 918
- Gossip Factories and Other Manufacturing – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-22
- Thursdays with Bob: (Lack of) Tech Support – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-24
- Quick Tips Galore! — Mac Geek Gab 915
- Apple's Peek Performance Event, and Bryan Spends Some Money
Apple’s climate-friendliness isn’t always popular. It’s been told to repay a Brazil customer for not including a charger with a new iPhone.
Analyst Ming-Chi Kuo recently tweeted that he believes the higher-end 2024 iPhone models will include under-screen Face ID and front-camera.
Smartphone shipments in 1Q22 fell by 11% from 4Q21 market share. Samsung led the pack this time, followed by Apple.
Reports say that Apple might have struck a deal with a South Korean firm to produce a periscope lens camera system for the 2023 iPhones.
The winners of Apple’s Shot on iPhone Macro Challenge highlight just what the new camera mode can do. Nature and more as you’ve never seen.
Pegasus spyware was confirmed to have targeted European Union officials after Apple send a mass alert warning them about the threat.