Apple’s Studio Display speaker problem has baffled owners for weeks. A firmware update released Thursday should fix the problem.
A growing number of Studio Display owners have reported speaker problems. Apple says this is a software issue, not hardware.
Apple has released the Studio Display 15.5 firmware update alongside Monterey 12.4, fixing longtime issues with the Display’s webcam.
Recently, Apple has tapped Fro Knows Photo’s Jared Polin to provide an aspiring photographer/videographer a wealth of Mac Studio products.
- Apple's Great Big Augmented Year? - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-09
- The Big HomePod Returns - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-19
- From One Frying Pan to Another? - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-20
- Virtual Assistant Issues and How/Why to Mastodon - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-30
- When Supply Met Demand and Crashing a Mountain - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-10
- Holding a Grudge and Loosening Restrictions - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-26
Consumers suffering through the Apple Studio Display webcam issues finally have relief in sight. The latest macOS beta includes a fix.
Some owners of Apple Studio Display reported that they were unable to update the monitor’s firmware to the latest iOS release.
Even though Apple says users cannot upgrade the Studio Display stand after purchase, internal documents suggest otherwise.
Apple Studio Display’s power cord is technically not removable. However, it cam be detached using a special tool and extra effort.
Dr. Mac offers his take on the new Mac Studio and Studio Display Apple introduced last week.