Apple Notes can be shared with one person, many persons, or even yourself. This gives you a handy interlinking system to build a note network.
Share Apple Notes With Yourself
- Open Apple Notes.
- Create a new note or find an existing note.
- In the upper-right corner, on macOS and iOS, look for the person icon.
- You’ll see options to send the iCloud link via text, email, or copy link. Choose Copy Link.
- Next, you can add yourself via phone number or email. Be sure to add yourself via email, preferably a second email address you have. I made a test note and shared a note via my phone number, and I ran into problems, like not being able to stop sharing the note.
- The link will be copied to the clipboard which you can paste anywhere else.
This is a nifty little tip that I use often. You can link notes together, similar to other note apps like Bear. Since the note sharing happens via iCloud, you can’t open the link without an internet connection.