Direct Link: MP3 Version
Apple doubled its share of the laptop market last quarter. Naturally, the class clown asks: why not the desktops, too? Also this week, Microsoft confirms development of its iPod competitor. A closer look at all those stories, plus a product roundup, in this week's Roundup.
The Weekly Roundup will be included in TMO's main RSS feed, and also in its own feed if you'd like to add it directly to your podcatching client.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- TMO Full Coverage- Apple Q3 Quarterly Results
- TMO Reports - Apple Laptops take 12 Percent of the Market
- TMO Reports - IDC- Apple's U.S. Market Share Up to 4.8% in Q2
- Intel Quad-core Chips Due This Year
- Intel Reports Weak Earnings, Shuffles Management
- Microsoft Confirms Music Player Plans
- 1Passwd Improves Password Management
- Addonics Introduces Flash Media Encryption System
- Cinematize Pro 2 for the Mac Available
- Computrace LoJack Available for Mac Laptops
- Mac Gaming News - Rage of Magic II for the Mac
- Mac Gaming News - Red Marble Games Intros Democracy
- OWC Announces Quad-interface Hard Drive
- Review - KuroDock
The Product Roundup
Don't forget, the Podcast and Portable Media Expo coming up, September 29-30.
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.