...or not? This week, a look at whether soon-to-be-announced pro-level Macs can further boost marketshare gains already underway for the Mac.
Weekly Roundup: The Watershed Moment for Mac Marketshare
Direct Link: MP3 Version
Apple doubled its share of the laptop market last quarter. Naturally, the class clown asks: why not the desktops, too? Also this week, Microsoft confirms development of its iPod competitor. A closer look at all those stories, plus a product roundup, in this week's Roundup.
If you enjoy the podcast, please consider rating us, reviewing us, and voting for us! You can vote at:
You can also review us at the iTunes Music Store.
- The Context Machine Fodder
- TMO Full Coverage- Apple Q3 Quarterly Results
- TMO Reports - Apple Laptops take 12 Percent of the Market
- TMO Reports - IDC- Apple's U.S. Market Share Up to 4.8% in Q2
- Intel Quad-core Chips Due This Year
- Intel Reports Weak Earnings, Shuffles Management
- Microsoft Confirms Music Player Plans
- 1Passwd Improves Password Management
- Addonics Introduces Flash Media Encryption System
- Cinematize Pro 2 for the Mac Available
- Computrace LoJack Available for Mac Laptops
- Mac Gaming News - Rage of Magic II for the Mac
- Mac Gaming News - Red Marble Games Intros Democracy
- OWC Announces Quad-interface Hard Drive
- Review - KuroDock
The Product Roundup
Don't forget, the Podcast and Portable Media Expo coming up, September 29-30.
This news is written by the staff of The Mac Observer.
Bandwidth provided courtesy of Cachefly.
Bass by Boom, for TMO.