Apple released the iPhone 5s over the weekend, and Bryan Chaffin and surprise cohost Dave Hamilton get down and dirty with it. They also dig into Touch ID, Apple's fingerprint-based biometric authentication system that is part of the iPhone 5s. A workaround has been found, but should you be worried? They walk you through the pertinent information.
- Apple’s Gold iPhone 5s vs. Slo-Mo Drop Tests and a 50 Cal Rifle
- Gold iPhone 5s (16GB) Sells for $10,100 on Ebay
- How to Setup signed and encrypted email on Mac and iOS
- NYC Police Hand Out Flyers Asking iPhone Owners to Upgrade to iOS 7
- Hackers Work Around iPhone 5s Touch ID Security
- iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c Launch Weekend Sales top 9 Million
- Apple’s iPhone 5s Touch ID Sensitive Enough to Map a Cat’s Paw [Video]