Big Sur, the M1 MacBook Air, and Quick Tips — Mac Geek Gab 845
Topic starter November 23, 2020 7:30 EST AM
Note: Shownotes are in progress...
- 0000 Mac Geek Gab 845 for Monday, November 23, 2020
- Quick Tips
- 0018 Koji-QT-Modifying the Volume Keys
- 0059 Keith-QT-Add 44px to Fix Big Sur Menu Bar
- 0052 QT-Access M1 Mac Startup Options by holding down Power button
- 0023 Patrick-QT-Use Siri Shortcuts with Google Assistant
- 0057 John’s FaceID Thoughts
- 0002 Mark-QT-How to Restart Apple Watch
- 0050 Neal-QT-Learning from Saved Searches
- M1 MacBook Air
- 0012 SPONSOR: Amazon.com: Save 20% on your Smart Lighting Bundle from Amazon using our special link: Amazon.com/MGG
- 0003 SPONSOR: Headspace: Feel happier! Headspace is Meditation made simple. Get a free one-month trial at Headspace.com/MGG
- 0055 SPONSOR: PlushCare: Does telehealth with primary care physicians available 7 days per week for same-day appointments sound good? That’s what PlushCare does for you. And you get 30-days free as a trial at PlushCare.com/MGG.
- Tips and Follow-ups
- 0033 Greg-Big Sur 🧱 my Mac
- 0059 Bruce-Big Sur deprecates Network Utility - This is where using an iOS app on an M1 mac can come in handy from what I have seen.
- 0136 Jürgen-Slow Connection to NAS
- 0108 Corky-What's with Big Sur's com.apple.os.update in Disk Utility?
- 0100 Craig-Verizon 5G SIM Conundrum
- 0143 MGG 845 Outtro