Finding the M2 MacBook Air outside the U.S. is an agonizing experience. Here’s my story of trying to find it across three stores in Singapore.
YouTuber Vadim Yuryev of Max Tech has discovered a cheap mod to increase the sustained performance of the M2 MacBook Air.
The finish is absolutely gorgeous, but it may not last. Early reports say the Midnight Blue M2 MacBook Air has a real problem with scuffing.
During its typical teardown of the new M2 MacBook Air, repair site iFixit discovered a surprising component: an accelerometer.
Just a few hours into pre-orders for the M2 MacBook Air, shipping delays are already showing the impact of supply chain constraints.
Apple’s all-new redesign of the MacBook Air, an M2-powered laptop, will be available to order in the coming days.
Reports from “MacRumors” indicate the new M2-Powered MacBook Air will see a release Friday, July 15. Pre-orders likely to begin July 8.
Many have called for the iPad to be more similar to the MacBook. That, however, isn’t Apple’s vision for mobile, portable computing.
At WWDC22 Apple announced new 35W dual charging power adapters featuring USB-C alongside the new MacBook Air.
- Geeky Reactions to Apple's Peek Performance Event — Mac Geek Gab 918
- Getting the Band Back Together: The New Context Machine
- Quick Tips Galore! — Mac Geek Gab 915
- Mice and Other Computer and Tablet Input Devices
- I'm Pretty Much a Doctor Now? — Mac Geek Gab 917
- Thursdays with Bob: (Lack of) Tech Support – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-24
To nobody’s surprise, Apple unveiled a new MacBook Air with the M2 SoC at WWDC 2022. The laptop takes a page from the MacBook Pro design book.