During its typical teardown of the new M2 MacBook Air, repair site iFixit discovered a surprising component: an accelerometer.
Just a few hours into pre-orders for the M2 MacBook Air, shipping delays are already showing the impact of supply chain constraints.
Apple’s all-new redesign of the MacBook Air, an M2-powered laptop, will be available to order in the coming days.
Reports from “MacRumors” indicate the new M2-Powered MacBook Air will see a release Friday, July 15. Pre-orders likely to begin July 8.
Many have called for the iPad to be more similar to the MacBook. That, however, isn’t Apple’s vision for mobile, portable computing.
At WWDC22 Apple announced new 35W dual charging power adapters featuring USB-C alongside the new MacBook Air.
To nobody’s surprise, Apple unveiled a new MacBook Air with the M2 SoC at WWDC 2022. The laptop takes a page from the MacBook Pro design book.
Co-founder and CEO of DSCC Ross Young took to Twitter this morning to make some bold predictions about the new MacBook Air. Ming-Chi Kuo backed many of his ideas.
Analyst Ming-Chi Kuo’s latest prediction points to a 15-Inch MacBook that won’t be a MacBook Air at all, but part of a new lineup.
- Holding a Grudge and Loosening Restrictions - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-26
- New Macs: From Rumor to Reality - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-18
- Looking at the Big Tech Layoffs - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-23
- Listening In On Apple's Q1FY23 Call - TMO Daily Observations 2023-02-03
- Playing Games with the Mac - TMO Daily Observations 2023-02-08
- Sideloading and Mixing Realities - TMO Daily Observations 2023-02-02
Among the rumors swirling around Apple’s product plans, we see the possibility of a 15-inch MacBook Air coming in 2023.