After the announcement of the next-generation Mac mini, let’s examine the M2 model vs their M1 and Intel predecessors.
Making a comparison between the M1 Series of MacBook Pros vs. the M2 series to see what is best for a customer’s wallet.
Apple’s Self Service Repair Program does not support logic board upgrades, as it requires the same configuration of the original MacBook.
Popular live streaming app OBS released the first beta version of OBS Studio 28, now optimized for Apple’s Silicon Macs.
- The MKBHD Smartphone Awards 2021
- Tripp Mickle's Book 'After Steve' Covers Apple's Rise to Trillions
- PSA: Neil Young Still on Apple Music, Amidst Joe Rogan Spotify Row [Updated]
- 'PUBG: Battlegrounds' Now Free to Play on all Platforms
- ProtonMail 1.15.11 Update Fixes Bugs With Push Notifications
- 'Fraggle Rock: Back to the Rock' Guest Stars Ed Helms, Cynthia Erivo, Daveed Diggs Play Frictionary
In its July alpha build, Asahi Linux adds support for the Mac Studio and just-released M2 MacBook Air and MacBook Pro models.
Apple has once again restocked its refurbished inventory of the Mac Studio through its U.S. online store. Models go as low as $1,799.
Reports are indicating that Arm based chips are driving 10% of the PC market, a market that is currently dominated by Apple.
A new research discovered a not so serious flaw in Apple Silicon Chips that can potentially leak data at rest.
Nvidia has announced an update to GeForce Now that provides native support for M1 Macs. The update is rolling out now.
- The Big HomePod Returns - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-19
- How Many Operating Systems Does a Mixed Reality Need? - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-13
- Virtual Assistant Issues and How/Why to Mastodon - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-30
- Lower iPhone Prices? You know what THAT means... - TMO Daily Observations 2023-02-07
- New Macs: From Rumor to Reality - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-18
- Crashing and Tweeting and Mailbag Monday - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-16
As global PC shipments declined by 4.3%, Mac shipments increased by 8% in 1Q22, perhaps thanks to Apple’s M1 Macs.