Apple released macOS High Sierra 10.13.2 to the public on Tuesday. As anticipated by the beta development cycle, Apple’s patch notes specify bug fixes in this release. Improvements include consumer-facing and enterprise-specific issues.
macOS High Sierra 10.13.2 Patch Notes
The macOS High Sierra 10.13.2 Update improves the security, stability, and compatibility of your Mac, and is recommended for all users.
- Improves compatibility with certain third-party USB audio devices.
- Improves VoiceOver navigation when viewing PDF documents in Preview.
- Improves compatibility of Braille displays with Mail.
- Improves performance when using credentials stored in the keychain to access SharePoint websites that use NTLM authentication.
- Resolves an issue that prevented the Mac App Store and other processes invoked by Launch Daemons from working on networks that use proxy information defined in a PAC file.
- If you change your Active Directory user password outside of Users & Groups preferences, the new password can now be used to unlock your FileVault volume (previously, only the old password would unlock the volume).
- Improves compatibility with SMB home directories when the share point contains a dollar sign in its name.
You can find the update in Updates in the Mac App Store.