This week Satechi unveiled its newest product, the Pro Hub Mini. Specifically aimed at the 2021 MacBook Pros the dock adds missing ports for the computers. It ships early January 2022 for US$69.99 and you can get 25% off with the code PROHUB.
Pro Hub Mini Dock
- 1 x USB 4 – up to 96W charging, up to 6K 60Hz display output, up to 40 Gbps data transfer
- 2 x USB-A 3.0 data ports – up to 5 Gbps, does not support charging or CD drives
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet port
- 1 x USB-C data port – up to 5 Gbps
- 1 x Audio jack port
- 2021 MacBook Pro 14-inch, 16-inch (M1 Pro & Max)
- 2020/2019/2018/2017 MacBook Pro
- 2021 MacBook Air M1
- 2020/2018 MacBook Air
With a multitude of options for fast data transfer and its modern aluminum design, the Pro Hub Mini packs all your essential ports in one sleek, user-friendly hub. Simply, plug and play to complete your 2021 MacBook Pro experience.
One thought on “Satechi Releases Pro Hub Mini Dock for 2021 MacBook Pro Computers”
A dedicated docking station powers your laptop, drives one or more displays, connects to a wired network, and allows you to keep USB devices (including a full-sized keyboard and mouse) attached. Plug in a single connector, and you’re ready to get to work.