Yesterday Toyota announced that the 2020 Prius Prime would be getting CarPlay. The car will be available this summer Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of US$27,600.
2020 Prius Prime Features
- New 5th seat for even more room
- Standard Apple CarPlay®, SiriusXM® and Amazon Alexa compatibility
- Two additional 2.1A USB ports for the rear passengers
- Black interior accents to replace previous white accents for a more premium feel
- A new sun visor extender
- A relocation of seat heater buttons for front seat passengers for easier usability
- New grade strategy that offers LE, XLE and Limited Grades
CarPlay will be a standard option for the vehicle range, rather than an optional feature you have to pay for. Earlier this week Toyota also announced CarPlay support for certain 2018 Camry and Sienna vehicles.