Developer Michał Gapiński has updated Tesla Android with CarPlay to support all Tesla models. The update also includes additional features.
Today, Volvo-backed electric car maker Polestar announced that the latest over-the-air update for Polestar 2 now adds Apple CarPlay support.
Apple is recruiting a car experience partner engineer to be based in China as it looks to expand its CarPlay to local car companies.
Today at WWDC22 Apple has announced the next generation of CarPlay, which will feature deeper integration into vehicles and multi-display.
- Get a Wooden Photo Print With New Offering From Mimeo Photos
- Apple Releases 'Unity Lights' Watch Face for Black History Month
- Apple TV+ Releases Trailer For "The Last Days of Ptolemy Grey” Starring Samuel L. Jackson
- ProtonMail 1.15.11 Update Fixes Bugs With Push Notifications
- Apple TV+ Makes 'The Afterparty' Premiere Episode Available on YouTube
- 'Fraggle Rock: Back to the Rock' Guest Stars Ed Helms, Cynthia Erivo, Daveed Diggs Play Frictionary
Changes to an iOS configuration file point to more automakers adding support for Apple’s digital car key feature.
If you’re wondering how to customize your CarPlay apps, wonder no more. Jeff Butts walks you through organizing, deleting, and adding apps.
It’s now possible to add Apple CarPlay to your Tesla. All you need are two Raspberry Pi computers, some other components and … Android.
BMW is temporarily shipping several models without CarPlay. Affected vehicles will get the feature in an upcoming OTA update.
Japanese auto manufacturer Subaru has announced wireless CarPlay for the 2023 Outback. The company will also adopt Android Auto.
Western Australia Police find Apple CarPlay useful for an unusual purpose: effectively responding to emergency calls inside their vehicles.