Early adopters reported having iPhone 14 Pro call volume issues with CarPlay phone calls inside their vehicle sounding too low.
An OTA update rolling out to newer Volvo cars brings Apple CarPlay support in the vehicles’ Android Automotive infotainment system
A new features in Apple’s second-generation infotainment system is really handy. Soon, you’ll be able to pay for fuel through CarPlay.
Developer Michał Gapiński has updated Tesla Android with CarPlay to support all Tesla models. The update also includes additional features.
Today, Volvo-backed electric car maker Polestar announced that the latest over-the-air update for Polestar 2 now adds Apple CarPlay support.
Apple is recruiting a car experience partner engineer to be based in China as it looks to expand its CarPlay to local car companies.
Today at WWDC22 Apple has announced the next generation of CarPlay, which will feature deeper integration into vehicles and multi-display.
Changes to an iOS configuration file point to more automakers adding support for Apple’s digital car key feature.
If you’re wondering how to customize your CarPlay apps, wonder no more. Jeff Butts walks you through organizing, deleting, and adding apps.
- Looking at iPhone 14 Pro Sales and Stating the Obvious - TMO Daily Observations 2022-09-21
- Bad Vibes on Wall Street and Good Vibes "As Seen on TV" - TMO Daily Observations 2022-09-30
- A Day with iPhone 14 Pro and Apple Squishes Bugs - TMO Daily Observations 2022-09-23
- Buying Watches and Detecting Crashes with Nick deCourville - TMO Daily Observations 2022-09-22
- An Intervention Call and a Secret Science Project - TMO Daily Observations 2022-09-29
- The Streaming TV Episode: What We're Watching Now
It’s now possible to add Apple CarPlay to your Tesla. All you need are two Raspberry Pi computers, some other components and … Android.