Apple released watchOS 7.2 on Monday. It was put out alongside other updates, principally to support Apple Fitness+.
watchOS 7.2 Now Available to Install
As well as Fitness+, the other additions included in watchOS 7.2 are:
- The option to be notified when your cardio fitness is at a low level.
- Ability to review your cardio fitness level based on your age and sex in the iPhone Health app.
- The atrial fibrillation classification at heart rates over 100 bpm is now available in ECG app in most regions where it is available. (The ECG app also now works on Apple Watch Series 4 or later in Taiwan.)
- Support for braille displays with voiceover.
- Family Setup now supported in Bahrain, Canada, Norway, and Spain in cellular models of the Apple Watch Series 4 or later and the SE.
To install, open the Watch app on your iPhone. Tap General > Software Update and follow the download instructions.