It took hours instead of minutes, but delivery dates for most Apple Watch Series 2 models have slipped out to about three weeks. The Series 2 Sport aluminum and stainless steel models are listed as shipping by the end of September, while the ceramic Edition model is 5-6 weeks out.
Our friends at Stack Commerce have put together an iPhone 7 giveaway to celebrate Friday’s launch. All you have to do to enter is sign up to receive TMO’s deal emails, something you should do anyway. You can earn extra entries by promoting the giveaway, too. Check out the giveaway’s webpage for the details, and good luck!
Benchmark tests show the Apple’s brand new iPhone 7 Plus A10 processer is faster than the 2016 MacBook. Bryan Chaffin and John Kheit join Jeff Gamet to look at what those performance tests mean, why it’s a big deal that an iPhone can be faster than a MacBook, and what would happen if Apple put its own processors in the Mac lineup.
iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus deliveries were showing several week delays only minutes after preorders launched, but don’t count on seeing how many sold come Monday because Apple isn’t sharing the numbers. The company said the numbers don’t reflect actual demand and don’t hold any value for investors.
- But Just Wait 14 Months - TMO Daily Observations 2022-12-02
- Emergency SOS Demo and New Old Content for Apple TV+ - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-17
- Foldable Gadgets and a Truly Killer VR App - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-10
- Apple Warns on iPhone 14 Pro Production - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-07
- A Glass Half Full of Chips - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-18
- Captains of Industry - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-29
The combo charger and headphone jack adapter you want for your just ordered iPhone 7 is coming from Belkin instead of Apple. The accessory maker is showing off the Lightning Audio + Charge RockStar adapter on its website—and even though it isn’t shipping yet, it’ll still probably arrive before your Jet Black iPhone 7.
iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus went on pre-order Friday morning, and delivery times for iPhone 7 Jet Black slipped to November within 20 minutes. All other colors on iPhone 7 Plus range from 6-8 business days to 2-3 weeks. Many iPhone 7 models are still available for delivery on the 16th.
It’s official—well at least according to reported Geekbench scores spotted in the wild! iPhones are now faster than Macs! The latest, and most recently updated, 2016 12” MacBook is slower than the iPhone 7 Plus.
Bryan and Jeff go in-depth with our hands-on experience with Apple’s new iPhone 7 and Apple Watch Series 2. Apple Watch Nike+, Apple Watch Edition (Ceramic), the button-less Home Button on iPhone 7, the new cameras, the bright displays…it’s all in this episode of The Apple Context Machine.
What could be better than a faux-leather Lightning cable? One with a snake skin pattern. Obviously. Well, we have it! The cable has a leatherette shell, making it tougher than a plastic-only cable. It’s 3.3 feet long, MFi-certified, and just $9.99 through us.
- 'Fraggle Rock: Back to the Rock' Guest Stars Ed Helms, Cynthia Erivo, Daveed Diggs Play Frictionary
- Apple TV+ Releases Trailer For "The Last Days of Ptolemy Grey” Starring Samuel L. Jackson
- Get a Wooden Photo Print With New Offering From Mimeo Photos
- ProtonMail 1.15.11 Update Fixes Bugs With Push Notifications
- This Decentralized Messenger Claims to be Quantum-Resistant
- Tripp Mickle's Book 'After Steve' Covers Apple's Rise to Trillions
Bryan checked out Apple Watch Series 2 at Apple’s hands-on demo, and was impressed. There’s a lot to like in this second generation device, and he’s gathered my hands-on impressions.