Set your alarm because iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus preorders start at 12:01AM pacific time Friday morning—which means Thursday night is going to run really late for a lot of people. You can place your preorder on Apple’s website, in the Apple Store app, or through your cell service provider.
TMO’s Bryan Chaffin was at the iPhone 7 and Apple Watch Series 2 launch event yesterday and got to get his hands on both devices as well as the AirPods. Bryan, along with John Martellaro joins Jeff Gamet to talk about Apple Watch Series 2 and how AirPods sound and work. Jeff also settles Bryan and John’s Apple Watch bet.
Apple is including a Lightning to 3.5mm headphone jack adapter with the iPhone 7, but what happens when you lose yours? Apple is happy to sell you another, and it’ll cost you US$9.
On March 31 of this year (2016), Apple solved the problem that existed since September of 2014: Power users that wanted an iPhone with the latest CPU but preferred the 4″ form factor could have their cake and eat it, too – again – with the introduction of the iPhone SE. Now, though, that problem starts all over again.
- Apple TV+: How Lavinia's Love Life Was All The Drama in 'Dickinson'
- 'The Matrix Resurrections' Now Available to Rent or Buy on Apple TV
- PSA: Neil Young Still on Apple Music, Amidst Joe Rogan Spotify Row [Updated]
- AirGuard Lets You Detect AirTags on Android Smartphones
- 'MusicMatch' for Mac Now Here, Music Services Expand
- 'Everyone But Jon Hamm' is The Best Apple TV+ Advert Yet
Mail on the Mac is the subject of this Quick Tip, and we’re gonna discuss how to clear out your trash in moments. We’ll also go over setting how long each of your accounts waits before it empties its own trash automatically. That’ll help you keep stuff neat and clean, too!
The iPhone 7 and Apple Watch Series 2 were in the spotlight Wednesday morning, Apple quietly lowered the prices on the iPad lineup while bumping up storage. The 16GB storage option is gone and a 256GB option is available, just like the iPhone 7.
iOS 10 and watchOS 3 are finally getting the nod of approval from Apple and will move from beta status to official releases on September 13th. The free upgrade will come three days before the iPhone 7 and Apple Watch Series 2 ship on September 16th.
In May of 2015, when the Apple Watch first shipped, a few observers opined that it would be wise to buy the cheapest possible version, the Sport Watch. That’s because Apple would, they claimed, come out with a new model in 2016 that would callously make the original painfully obsolete. It looks like Apple’s instincts, in contradiction to that notion, have proved correct.
Apple’s big focus today is the iPhone 7 and Apple Watch Series 2, but that doesn’t mean the Mac didn’t get any love—or more precisely, macOS Sierra. Apple quietly updated the Sierra website on Wednesday to say the replacement for Mac OS X El Capitan will ship on September 20th.
- Protests in China and Chipmaking in Arizona - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-28
- What a Week Monday Was - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-22
- A Privacy Lawsuit for Apple and the First Mailbag Monday - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-14
- Two Takes on AAPL and Solutions to the Twitter Issue - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-21
- But Just Wait 14 Months - TMO Daily Observations 2022-12-02
- Apple Warns on iPhone 14 Pro Production - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-07
Bryan Chaffin went into Apple’s hands-on press area a skeptic of the company’s new AirPods wireless headphones. He came out impressed. Here are his immediate impressions.