Apple just announced new MacBook Pro models, and Bryan and Jeff talk about their pros and cons. In particular the “pros” part, because while these devices are powerful, they question whether they are really that pro at all. They also talk about the new TV app for Apple TV.
ACM 382: How Pro Are the New MacBook Pros?
Sources referenced in this episode:
- Apple Unveils Thinner MacBook Pro with Touch Bar, Touch ID, More
- Apple’s ‘Hello Again’ Event Wasn’t About the Mac After All
- Apple Commercial: ‘The new MacBook Pro featuring Touch Bar – So much to touch’
- Mac Observer Apple Keynote Live Coverage
- Microsoft Just Announced the iPad I Always Wanted – Surface Studio
- Jeff’s Twitter
- Bryan’s Twitter
- Jeff’s blog: Fresh Brewed Tales
- Bryan’s blog: Geek Tells