ACM 382: How Pro Are the New MacBook Pros?
Sources referenced in this episode:
- Apple Unveils Thinner MacBook Pro with Touch Bar, Touch ID, More
- Apple’s ‘Hello Again’ Event Wasn’t About the Mac After All
- Apple Commercial: ‘The new MacBook Pro featuring Touch Bar – So much to touch’
- Mac Observer Apple Keynote Live Coverage
- Microsoft Just Announced the iPad I Always Wanted – Surface Studio
- Jeff's Twitter
- Bryan's Twitter
- Jeff's blog: Fresh Brewed Tales
- Bryan's blog: Geek Tells
One thought on “ACM 382: How Pro Are the New MacBook Pros?”
The keynote did see a little bit odd. In addition to Phil getting tongue tied a couple of times, Tim Cook kept having to look down at the teleprompter a number of times, when in other keynotes he did not have to. To me, it seemed like they had to change things last minute. Also, the keynote was originally scheduled for 2 hours, and they ended up using 1 hour and 30 minutes long.
I am going to guess that they did originally want to announce new Mac desktops, but the suppliers are having delays, so instead of them launching in January they are pushed back to February at the earliest. If that is the case, then announcing Macs in October for computers not shipping until February would be a bad idea.