Bryan Chaffin and John Martellaro join guest-host Dave Hamilton to dig into whether the rumored price of Apple’s not-yet-announced iPhone 8 is too expensive. They also talk about the science fiction promise of a new material called Twistron. It’s super cool.
Eero home WiFi mesh networking gives you better performance and more reliable coverage with easy setup from your iPhone. The second generation eero introduces the eero Beacon, along with a third 5GHz radio for tri-band that’s twice as fast as the original. Use the code TDO for free overnight shipping.
- 00:00:00 TMO Daily Observations for August 25, 2017
- 00:01:06 The iPhone 8 Will Be Expensive and Won't Slow Down Samsung
- 00:10:52 SPONSOR: eero where code TDO gets you free overnight shipping to USA & Canada
- 00:13:47 Twistron, a Carbon Nanotube Yarn that Generates Electricity When Stretched
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed