John Martellaro and Jeff Butts join guest-host Bryan Chaffin to talk about Apple’s perils an lessons in trying to make a car. They also discuss the perennial topic of whether this is the year when—finally—Apple can’t compete with whatever Samsung announced earlier in the year. (Spoiler: no, it’s not.)
Eero home WiFi mesh networking gives you better performance and more reliable coverage with easy setup from your iPhone. The second generation eero introduces the eero Beacon, along with a third 5GHz radio for tri-band that’s twice as fast as the original. Use the code TDO for free overnight shipping.
- Canaccord Genuity Says Apple's Share of Smartphone Profits Dipped Due to Samsung Galaxy 8
- Apple's Perilous and Stumbling Project to Build an Autonomous Car
- On a Thousand-Dollar iPhone and If It Will Be Worth it
- The iPhone 8 Will Be Expensive and Won’t Slow Down Samsung
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed