As the EV startup struggles financially, it may spell opportunity in Cupertino. It may make perfect sense for Apple to acquire Canoo.
According to a recent patent filing, the Apple Car may be able to pick a destination for you, when you don’t know the best place to go.
A top Ford executive has joined the Apple Car team. The 31-year veteran of the Michigan-based automaker joins Apple at just the right time.
iPhone manufacturer Foxconn is looking into a $9 billion factory in Saudi Arabia in order to produce EV parts. This may be for the Apple Car.
- Focus Mode and Thwarted Criminals – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-23
- Thursdays with Bob: (Lack of) Tech Support – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-24
- Mice and Other Computer and Tablet Input Devices
- BBEdit and Shortcuts and You – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-21
- The Streaming TV Episode: What We're Watching Now
- All About Writing and Getting Published
According to one analyst, the Apple Car team dissolved a while ago. If Apple is to ship its automobile by 2025, the team needs to reorganize.
While early reports of the Apple Car are slim, there are reports that Apple is looking to Korea for chip manufacturing.
Looking at how Henrik Fisker is designing and marketing his Ocean SUV gives important hints for the future Apple Car.
Recently, Tesla’s design chief complained Apple gives us nothing to look forward to. Was the designer really talking about his own company?
After a visit from the Cupertino-based company, a number of South Korean electronic parts manufacturers have created Apple Car task forces.