Twitter owner Elon Musk has taken aim at Apple, calling it opposed to free speech after it put the brakes on ad campaigns on the platform.
With “Ted Lasso” and “Severance” likely being the largest hits on Apple TV+, today we’re taking a look at other content users should watch.
Apple TV+ has announced that it will raise its subscription prices, and today we’re looking at whether the new price is worth your money.
A recent study indicates nearly a third of U.S. teens already own an Apple Watch. However, maybe we shouldn’t trust those numbers.
- Whispers of New MacBook Pros and iPhone Sales - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-17
- From One Frying Pan to Another? - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-20
- The Big HomePod Returns - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-19
- Movies and Mac Memory Lane - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-25
- Looking at the Big Tech Layoffs - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-23
- The State of Streaming with Charlotte Henry - TMO Daily Observations 2023-01-27
We have to admit Lufthansa is right that AirTags run afoul of dangerous goods regulations. However, this only points to a need for change.
Faced with growing embarrassment over lost luggage found with the AirTag, one airline is going to far as to ban the item tracker.
Several amusement parks are reporting riders setting off Apple’s Crash Detection on roller coasters: we explore why this may happen.
Today we’re taking a look at the new Apple Watch SE and seeing if the features not found in the device still make it a worthy purchase.
A public interest group takes aim at the practice of locking phones, saying preventing people from switching carriers is anticompetitive.
- Apple TV+ Makes 'The Afterparty' Premiere Episode Available on YouTube
- 'MusicMatch' for Mac Now Here, Music Services Expand
- Tripp Mickle's Book 'After Steve' Covers Apple's Rise to Trillions
- AirGuard Lets You Detect AirTags on Android Smartphones
- These NFT 'Meta Watches' Aim to Transform the Luxury Watch Market
- ProtonMail 1.15.11 Update Fixes Bugs With Push Notifications
With all of the changes you’ve seen at The Mac Observer, it’s high time we let you know where we’ve been, where we are and where we’re going.