Lots of Monday headlines said that Apple had cut the price of iPhone 14 Pro in China. But did it? And if not, who did and why’d they do it? TMO managing editor Jeff Butts joins Ken to talk that over. Plus a tale of lost luggage three-months in the making, undone by an AirTag.
Zocdoc is a FREE app that shows you doctors who are patient-reviewed, take your insurance and are available when you need them. Go to Zocdoc.com/TDO and download the Zocdoc app for free.
- iPhone 14 discounts suggest lower than expected demand in China
- Apple Cuts iPhone 14 Pro Prices in China by Up to $118 in Rare Sales Push
- Apple cuts iPhone 14 prices in China by up to US$125, making rare sales push following quarterly revenue drop
- Retailers offering discounts on high-end iPhones in China
- AirTag reveals airline donated couple’s lost luggage to charity without explanation
- Ontario couple told their luggage was lost and donated to charity, but they knew where it was the whole time