Migrating Photos to a new Mac, managing and syncing your family’s photos, speeding up iOS Spotlight searches, fixing an unresponsive Digital Crown on your Apple Watch and resolving website loading delays are just some of the things you’ll learn from your two favorite geeks in this week’s show! Listen as Dave Hamilton and John F. Braun answer your questions and solve your problems.
Show NotesNote: Shownotes are complete!
- 00:00:00 Mac Geek Gab 640 for Tuesday, January 17, 2017
- 00:02:04 John takes Dave’s advice (Optimum Online Tiers including John's new Ultra 100)
- 00:05:20 Manage Your QoS
- 00:07:55 Greg-QT-Speed up iOS Spotlight Search
- 00:10:46 Ken-Fixing unresponsive Apple Watch Digital Crown
- 00:12:05 Jim-Apple Watch not charging? Could be the Charger
- 00:15:37 Right-angle charging cables
- 00:18:04 SPONSOR: Bare Bones - BBEdit 30-day free trial … can be extended forever!
- 00:21:23 SPONSOR: Blue Apron - 3 Meals Free with MGG
- 00:24:20 Daniel-Migrating Photos Library to new Mac
- 00:32:55 David-Managing and Syncing Family Photos
- 00:39:41 Kirit-Delays when loading websites
- 00:46:44 Paul-Most secure routers
- 00:52:27 Todd-Measuring (Mesh) Wi-Fi Performance
- 01:05:55 Charles-Adding a wireless access point
- 01:13:34 Terry-Show App's Keyboard Shorcuts
- 01:16:00 Tanel-Heat issues in closed-display/clamshell Mode?
- The Mac Geek Gab iPhone app
- You're downloading today's show from CacheFly's network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed - Thanks to Michael Johnston of The iOS Show and Applr.