Apple’s Lockdown Mode coming in with iOS 16 can make iPhone users enabling the feature easy to fingerprint and identify.
Two years after a VPN provider advised Apple of a bug in iOS preventing the service from being secure, the problem still exists.
Apple announced Lockdown Mode in its major operating systems, featuring groundbreaking security protection for users targeted by spyware.
Apple has launched Rapid Security Response, a new feature that allows automatic application of security fixes to iOS and macOS.
- Tripp Mickle's Book 'After Steve' Covers Apple's Rise to Trillions
- Dissecting the Scene Explainer From 'Servant' Season Three Premiere Episode
- 'Everyone But Jon Hamm' is The Best Apple TV+ Advert Yet
- 'Fraggle Rock: Back to the Rock' Guest Stars Ed Helms, Cynthia Erivo, Daveed Diggs Play Frictionary
- 'Tweetbot' 6.9 Update Adds Widgets for Tweet Stats, More
- Revealed: The Full Voicemail Message Jon Hamm Left For Tom Hanks
A recent announcement boosts Apple’s commitment to a future without passwords. What this will actually do for security remains to be seen.
Thursday saw a number of important software updates from Apple. Among them, macOS Monterey 12.3.1 arrived to fix several issues.
Google released a new version of its Chrome browser for macOS to address high-severity security issues that could be exploited by hackers.
British police recently arrested seven people, aged 16 to 21, as part of its investigation into the group of Okta hackers known as Lapsus$.
- Geeky Reactions to Apple's Peek Performance Event — Mac Geek Gab 918
- Apple's Peek Performance Event, and Bryan Spends Some Money
- Looking at iPhone 14 Pro Sales and Stating the Obvious - TMO Daily Observations 2022-09-21
- A Look at iPhone 14 Pre-Orders and Who's the New Guy? - TMO Daily Observations 2022-09-19
- The Super Bowl Halftime Magic Show - TMO Daily Observations 2022-09-26
- Things You Should Not Do with Your Apple Watch Ultra - TMO Daily Observations 2022-09-28
Apple Wallet users in Arizona will soon be able to use their devices to gain clearance at select TSA checkpoints. More states will follow.