Two years after a VPN provider advised Apple of a bug in iOS preventing the service from being secure, the problem still exists.
Apple announced Lockdown Mode in its major operating systems, featuring groundbreaking security protection for users targeted by spyware.
Apple has launched Rapid Security Response, a new feature that allows automatic application of security fixes to iOS and macOS.
A recent announcement boosts Apple’s commitment to a future without passwords. What this will actually do for security remains to be seen.
- 'Deliveries' App Update Supports Shortcuts on macOS Monterey
- Get a Wooden Photo Print With New Offering From Mimeo Photos
- 'Everyone But Jon Hamm' is The Best Apple TV+ Advert Yet
- 'MusicMatch' for Mac Now Here, Music Services Expand
- Apple TV+ Releases Trailer For "The Last Days of Ptolemy Grey” Starring Samuel L. Jackson
- This Decentralized Messenger Claims to be Quantum-Resistant
Thursday saw a number of important software updates from Apple. Among them, macOS Monterey 12.3.1 arrived to fix several issues.
Google released a new version of its Chrome browser for macOS to address high-severity security issues that could be exploited by hackers.
British police recently arrested seven people, aged 16 to 21, as part of its investigation into the group of Okta hackers known as Lapsus$.
Apple Wallet users in Arizona will soon be able to use their devices to gain clearance at select TSA checkpoints. More states will follow.
- Apple's Peek Performance Event, and Bryan Spends Some Money
- Living that Cord Cutter Life
- Security Friday: Actually Some Good News – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-18
- The Streaming TV Episode: What We're Watching Now
- Gossip Factories and Other Manufacturing – TMO Daily Observations 2022-02-22
- Quick Tips Galore! — Mac Geek Gab 915
Volexity’s security experts recently detected new malware, GIMMICK. It’s primarily affecting users in Asia, and there are ways to combat it.