Andrew Orr and Kelly Guimont discuss the Security Friday news of the week including deepfake scams and nefarious AirTag schemes.
The FBI is warning consumers to be aware of scammers impersonating high-level company executives to trick employees into transferring money.
Passware’s forensic cracking tool can now be used on Macs that have Apple’s T2 security chip, a report says on Thursday.
Attackers have breached the systems of GiveSendGo, a Christian fundraising platform. People who donated to the Freedom Convoy in Canada.
- Buying Watches and Detecting Crashes with Nick deCourville - TMO Daily Observations 2022-09-22
- Security Stuff: Protecting Your Data and Staying Safe Online
- A Look at iPhone 14 Pre-Orders and Who's the New Guy? - TMO Daily Observations 2022-09-19
- A Day with iPhone 14 Pro and Apple Squishes Bugs - TMO Daily Observations 2022-09-23
- Things You Should Not Do with Your Apple Watch Ultra - TMO Daily Observations 2022-09-28
- Looking at iPhone 14 Pro Sales and Stating the Obvious - TMO Daily Observations 2022-09-21
The FBI and Secret Service have seen signs of BlackByte ransomware attacking at least three critical infrastructure sectors in the U.S.
The vpnMentor research team discovered a data leak from FlexBooker, a company that makes online appointment booking tools for businesses.
The FBI has issued a flash report this week that details indicators of compromise (IOC) linked to LockBit 2.0 ransomware.
Apple has released iOS 15.3.1 on Thursday that that fixes a problem with an accessibility feature. It also contains security fixes.
- This Decentralized Messenger Claims to be Quantum-Resistant
- AirGuard Lets You Detect AirTags on Android Smartphones
- ProtonMail 1.15.11 Update Fixes Bugs With Push Notifications
- Get a Wooden Photo Print With New Offering From Mimeo Photos
- PSA: Neil Young Still on Apple Music, Amidst Joe Rogan Spotify Row [Updated]
- Apple TV+: How Lavinia's Love Life Was All The Drama in 'Dickinson'
Instagram Security Checkup is a feature that people can use if their accounts may have been hacked. It’s rolling out to people globally.