Have a website with multiple passwords and Safari always chooses the wrong one? Want a shopping list app to manage as a family? Photos showing greyed-out people? That’s just how this week’s Mac Geek Gab starts, folks. Then it’s on to Dave’s review of the new Synology RT2600ac standalone router, plus some related router questions for good measure. That’s not where it ends, though, because there are more questions and tips answered in here, as well. You’ll just have to listen to find out everything. After all, you must learn at least four new things each week, right? We’re here to help you do just that!
MGG 642: Safari Passwords, Shopping Lists, and Synology RT2600ac Router
Note: Shownotes are complete!
- 00:00:00 Mac Geek Gab 642 for Sunday, January 29, 2017
- 00:01:32 How to set default password for Safari websites
- 00:06:00 Scott-Shopping List App
- 00:12:42 Brian-Limited Display Resolution Options
- 00:18:25 Jon-Photos Showing Grey People
- 00:21:46 Dave-640-CPU throttling in Closed Lid Mode
- 00:26:46 SPONSOR: Blue Apron – MGG gets you 3 meals free
- 00:30:28 Scott-640-Router Security
- 00:38:52 Synology RT2600ac Review/thoughts
- 00:55:39 Joe-Untangle Router Firmware
- 00:58:26 Bob-Printer doesn’t like new router
- 01:03:16 Roger-Cable Modem and Router Incompatibilities
- 01:07:04 Gary-SMS Forwarding Stopped
- 01:11:08 Mark-641-Defragmenting Alternatives
- 01:14:03 Bruce-Getting an older OS X installer
- The Mac Geek Gab iPhone app
- You’re downloading today’s show from CacheFly’s network
- BackBeat Media Podcast Network
- MacGeekGab AAC Enhanced Feed – Thanks to Michael Johnston of The iOS Show and Applr.