Andrew Orr, Bryan Chaffin, and John Martellaro join host Kelly Guimont to discuss Apple’s earnings, and what was said (or not) during the call. With a bonus trolling that Kelly totally fell for.
- Daily Observations Archive
- Apple Blows Past Muted Wall Street Expectations with Q2 Earnings and Revenue up Year-over-Year
- Apple Isn’t Doing Enough to Market its Remote Services for Stay-At-Home Rules
- All About Apple ID – TMO Daily Observations 2020-04-30
- FaceTime Didn’t See Much Growth due to COVID-19
- Apple's Tim Cook Talks About Corporate Responsibility to Community
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed