Andrew Orr and Kelly Guimont discuss the security news and updates of the week, including two data leaks and end on a festive note.
Visit Hunter Douglas/TDOTODAY for your free Style Gets Smarter design guide with fresh takes, creative ideas and smart solutions for dressing your windows.
- Daily Observations Archive
- Security Friday News and Articles
- Google's Project Zero Deep Dives into NSO Group 'FORCEDENTRY' Exploit
- iOS 15.2 Update Finally Introduces the App Privacy Report
- DHS Announces 'Hack DHS' Bug Bounty Program to Improve Security
- SPONSOR: Hunter Douglas
- US Logistics Company 'D.W. Morgan' Leaks Data Through Amazon S3
- Sennheiser Leak Exposed 55GB of Data for Thousands of Customers
- A 'Ted Lasso' Animated Short Holiday Special Just Dropped
- TMO Daily Observations Twitter feed