A TikTok user named Yang Changshun recently posted videos of his extremely modded iPhone 13 Pro Max, which sports USB-C charging and more.
CASETiFY has launched its newest product today called Bounce Case. It offers an astonishing 13 feet of drop protection.
Case manufacturer totallee has recently released a Sierra Blue iPhone case to match their iPhone 13 Pro or iPhone 13 Pro Max.
Owners of the iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max can join the iPhone Macro Challenge. Share your best macro photos on Instagram and Twitter.
- A Shorter AirDrop and the Happiest Merger on Earth - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-11
- A Privacy Lawsuit for Apple and the First Mailbag Monday - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-14
- A Glass Half Full of Chips - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-18
- But Just Wait 14 Months - TMO Daily Observations 2022-12-02
- Pricing Tools for Developers and Things We Didn't See Coming - TMO Daily Observations 2022-12-07
- Noise Around Various Voice Assistants - TMO Daily Observations 2022-11-23
The Basic Apple Guy (via 9To5Mac) created a series of colorful iPhone wallpapers based on the X-ray images from iFixit. These iPhone 13 Pro | Pro Max schematics are a fun way to let you know the details hiding underneath your display. “Ten different designs have been created: Black, Xray, Sunset, Slate, Neon Blue, M1, Card, Blueprint, Rainbow Bloom, & Rainbow . And as a special treat, I’ve also added three additional designs: 3021, R08135, & DF, which celebrate figures in the community I admire. I plan on creating other colour patterns to release over the next few months, with these 11 being the first of many to come.”
Earlier in November, we learned that Apple had engineered the iPhone 13 in a way detrimental to Right to Repair. Currently, if Apple doesn’t “bless” your iPhone 13 screen replacement, iOS deactivates Face ID. Now, the iPhone maker has told The Verge it’s backing down on that requirement. A software update is coming to make things a lot easier. Repair technicians replacing iPhone 13 screens won’t have to worry about that microcontroller.
Apple tells The Verge it will release a software update that doesn’t require you to transfer the microcontroller to keep Face ID working after a screen swap.
Dr. Mac presents three reasons he loves his new iPhone 13 Pro Max: exceptional battery life, beautiful screen, best camera ever.