Yesterday Instagram added a feature that lets people add music to Instagram Stories. Want a soundtrack that expresses what you’re recording? Here’s how to do it.
- In the Instagram app, you can record a story by tapping on the camera on the upper left, or by swiping right.
- When you tap to add a sticker, you’ll see a new music icon.
- Tap on the music icon and search through a library with thousands of songs. You can search for a specific song, browse by mood/genre or what’s popular.
- Tap the play button to hear a preview. Then, you can fast forward or rewind to choose a certain part of the song.
- To pick a song before recording a video, just swipe to the new music icon under the record button.