The Apple Context Machine is Mac, iPhone, and iPod news and analysis that puts the facts in perspective, brought to you with a sense of humor. Hosts Jeff Gamet and Bryan Chaffin from The Mac Observer put the Apple world into context.
Mac Observer Podcasts
Join The Mac Observer's John Martellaro every week for fascinating interviews with tech industry pros and luminaries. It's more than a show about what they do; it's about who they are.
Dave Hamilton and John F. Braun come together weekly to answer your question and discuss things of interest to Apple and Mac geeks, yet present them in a way that's both entertaining and informative for the average listener.
With Jeff Butts from The Mac Observer as your guide, head into the Terminal and learn your way through the UNIX underpinnings of macOS.
Join Jeff Gamet each weekday as he assembles a panel of TMO staffers and contributors to talk through the stories and news of the day. Quick, informative, and entertaining. Make Daily Observations a part of your day!
Play Latest EpisodeMGG 727: iOS 12 and Mojave Upgrade Thoughts, Cloud Storage, and Adapting Thunderbolt
- iOS 12 and Mojave Upgrade Thoughts, Cloud Storage, and Adapting Thunderbolt – Mac Geek Gab 727
- TMO Background Mode Interview with Early Apple Podcaster Victor Cajiao
- Apple Watch ECG, iPhone XS eSIM Explained – TMO Daily Observations 2018-09-17
- Apple Watch as a Medical Device – TMO Daily Observations 2018-09-14
- The iPhone ‘S’ Year, Headphone Jacks, Siri Shortcuts – ACM 479
- Apple’s Intelligent Guardian – TMO Daily Observations 2018-09-13
- iPhone XS, Apple Watch Series 4 First Reactions – TMO Daily Observations 2018-09-12
- The Case for Not Upgrading to a New iPhone – TMO Daily Observations 2018-09-11
- Skip the Dongle, Learn about Cruft! – Mac Geek Gab 726
- TMO Background Mode Interview with Academic Director of IT Bradley Chambers
- USB-C iPad Pro, New iPhone Names – TMO Daily Observations 2018-09-10
- Interview Mac Geek Gab’s Dave Hamilton and John F Braun – TMO Daily Observations 2018-09-07
- Interview Ken Ray from Mac OS Ken and Mission Log – TMO Daily Observations 2018-09-06
- Apple/Amazon Trillions, 5 Eyes Magic, iPhone Battery Replacement Reminder – ACM 478
- Interview Jean MacDonald and James Dempsey from The Weekly Review Podcast – TMO Daily Observations 2018-09-05
- TMO Background Mode Interview with Backblaze Director of Product Marketing Skip Levens
- Interview with Jason Snell from Six Colors – TMO Daily Observations 2018-09-04
- Back to School CSF, APFS on Externals, Cable Modems, and Beware iPhone Lint! – Mac Geek Gab 725
- Interview with Joel Duggan from The Citadel Cafe Podcast – TMO Daily Observations 2018-08-31
- Virtual Teachers, Getting Ready for iOS 12 and macOS Mojave – TMO Daily Observations 2018-08-30