Join Kelly Guimont each weekday as she assembles a panel of TMO staffers and contributors to talk through the stories and news of the day. Quick, informative, and entertaining. Make Daily Observations a part of your day!
Mac Observer Podcasts
Andrew Orr joins host Kelly Guimont to discuss Security Friday news, how to wipe your devices, and Apple’s open source password project.
Dave Hamilton and John F. Braun come together weekly to answer your questions and discuss things of interest to Apple and Mac geeks, yet present them in a way that's both entertaining and informative for the average listener.
Join The Mac Observer's John Martellaro every week for fascinating interviews with tech industry pros and luminaries. It's more than a show about what they do; it's about who they are.
Apple Context Machine is a weekly in-depth look at Apple and the tech world from Bryan Chaffin, editor-in-chief of The Mac Observer with special guests from the tech world.
- The Great Internet Blocking Conspiracy – Mac Geek Gab 807
- Sidecar Makes iPad a Mac Display, Customize Control Center – TMO Daily Observations 2020-03-20
- New MacBook Air, Mac mini Updates – TMO Daily Observations 2020-03-19
- New iPad Pro, Mac mini, and MacBook Air, the Power of ARM, and Oak Island, with John Kheit – ACM 526
- New iPad Pro Announced – TMO Daily Observations 2020-03-18
- Musician and Programmer John Nastos – TMO BGM Interview
- Apple TV+, Content Craters – TMO Daily Observations 2020-03-17
- Apple Fined by France, Powerbeats 4 – TMO Daily Observations 2020-03-16
- Catalina Nonplussed By HFS – Mac Geek Gab 806
- Security Friday, WWDC 2020 – TMO Daily Observations 2020-03-13
- Apple Doesn’t Get The iMessage – TMO Daily Observations 2020-03-12
- Forgotten Apple Watch Features – TMO Daily Observations 2020-03-11
- Working In A New Location – TMO Daily Observations 2020-03-10
- Founding Director, End Climate Silence Dr. Genevieve Guenther — TMO BGM Interview
- Handset Depreciation, TV+ Reviews – TMO Daily Observations 2020-03-09
- To RAID or Not (to RAID)? – Mac Geek Gab 805
- Security Friday – TMO Daily Observations 2020-03-05
- iPhone Photography, Device Disinfection – TMO Daily Observations 2020-03-05
- Apple vs (Non-Computer) Viruses – TMO Daily Observations 2020-03-04
- ARM Inside, NSA-brand Malware – TMO Daily Observations 2020-03-03