Foxconn says it’s getting iPhone production back on track. TMO Managing Editor Jeff Butts joins Ken to talk righting the ship post holidays. Plus Apple’s pause in Twitter ads was not about Elon Musk nor free speech. It was apparently about propriety and decency. We’ll talk it over.
- Foxconn Expects Normal Production from Zhengzhou’s “iPhone City” in 3-to-4 Weeks
- Apple Leans Into Diversifying the Supply Chain
- Evercore Expects 5-Million to 8-Million Too Few iPhones This Quarter
- Wedbush Expects 10-Million to 15-Million Too Few iPhones This Quarter
- Ars Technica: Apple’s Twitter Ad Pause Was Response to “Club Q” Shootings